Monday, January 26, 2009

Mandi's Tag

1) Pick the last picture in your last folder, or 2) pick a picture that seems like an average picture but has some fun story about who it was taken by, or maybe there is just a funny story behind it.



I am choosing to do the second option of this tag because I have recently deleted all of my folders to see if it would make my computer run faster. It didn't, oh well. Anyway, this picture is classic Paityn. She has got the funniest personality I have ever seen, she is always doing something goofy. She loves to look pretty, but she also loves to try out whatever she can find, especially if it belongs to Jace.
The story inside this picture is the bandaids on her thumbs. She has sucked her thumbs so much that they have cracked from the cold weather and she has "owies". We have been trying to break her from sucking her thumbs, but she is a very stubborn little girl (no idea where she got that from, ha ha) and we have not succeeded. I'm not really worried about it yet, but Tim thinks it is time for her to stop. If any one has any suggestions, please let me know.

3 comments:

Tiffany Larsen said...

She's so cute! My dad put bad tasting stuff on my thumb when I was little and it worked, I cant remember what it was but I'm sure anything that taste gross would work.
Tiff

Hogan Family said...

She is so cute. Don't have any suggestions for the thumb. Katilyn did the binky and I just tossed them when I was sick of them. Don't think that is an option with the thumb. Good Luck

Amber Bennett said...

Jordan doesn't suck his thumb, but he does suck on two of his fingers. I am right now also trying to break him of it, and what seems to be working is he wants to be a "big boy" so everytime I catch him sucking them I ask him if he is a big boy. He usually takes them right out. Maybe it will work for you too. Good Luck!!