
I have officially QUIT the daycare business! I still have 2 weeks left until the end of the month and everyone pays me what they owe me, but the end is in sight. I have been wanting to quit for quite a while but kept talking myself out of it because it was such a good way to make money without having to pay much out. But after looking at the condition of my house and taking in to consideration my own sanity and patience with my own children, I decided that it would be best for myself and my family to do something else. SO..... If anyone has any great ideas about a good way to make money from home (that is kind of what I am going for so I don't have to pay for 2 kids in daycare), PLEASE let me know. Right now I am looking in to teaching online, but I don't know if that will pan out. Whatever the case, I know that I will be happier and much less stressed out by making this decision.
How To Test A Relay With Multimeter
2 years ago








4 comments:
That is a good decision! Its hard watching kids, I hope I can figure something out also so I don't have to do it when I get to Boise! but if i have to then I have to! Good Luck! Tiff
Jace and Paityn are going to be bored with no friends to play with!
Good for you! Way to make a decision that you think is best for you and your family! :)
Way to go. I too watch kids, and it is hard work. Enjoy the break.
I was going to stop in Mountain Home on my way to Boise and look you up, but we really didn't have the time. I definately thought of you though in passing.
Post a Comment