Jace had his first soccer game today and he was awesome! I was a little worried because he played 2 years ago and it didn't go well (there was a lot of crying during every game and not much soccer being played). Two years makes a WORLD of difference. He's now the oldest on his team instead of the youngest, and he understands the concept of the game - score! :)
He scored 7 goals - here's one of them...
I could not be more proud. He tried SO hard and had such a good attitude, even when he would fall down or get tripped, he would just jump back up and keep going. I can't wait until next week!
How To Test A Relay With Multimeter
2 years ago








1 comments:
I couldn't tell which kid he was, lol, jk. Better get that kid an agent!
Post a Comment