Sunday, June 20, 2010

I Am One Lucky Girl

Father's Day is one of my favorite days of the year. The weather is nice, the days are long, and I get to spend time with my favorite guys - my husband, my dad and my grandpa (and if my father-in-law lived closer he would be part of that list too, but I don't usually get to see him on Father's Day :()

It's worked out for the past few years that we have been able to do a Daughter/Father/Grandfather golf outing for Father's Day and it has become one of my favorite things to do. I always really look forward to it and hope we can continue it for a long time. I will have some pictures to post of this year's round as soon as my dad sends me some, so stay tuned!

I am very fortunate to have been blessed with amazing men in my life. Happy Father's Day to you all!


0 comments: