Yesterday we went to Boise and went swimming with Tiff and her kids and some other friends. The kids had a great time in the kiddy pool and Tiffany and I spent hours working on our tans (at the edge of the pool, don't worry) and trying to keep track of 6 kids at the same time. I told her we needed to tie them all together with a long rope so they could only get a little way away from each other. I didn't take any pictures of them playing in the water because there was so much splashing going on and I was afraid of my phone getting wet.
How To Test A Relay With Multimeter
2 years ago








1 comments:
Very cute stuff, you are definately doing summer the right way. The kids look like they are having so much fun in all of the pictures. I think the parade is the cutest thing ever for Ann to do with the kids, you can tell they love it!
Post a Comment